Ready, Set, Go! Make plans to see this beautiful home as soon as you can! It's in impeccable, immaculate condition! As you enter this brick front colonial, you'll love the 2 story foyer in this 4 BR, 3.5 BA home! The gourmet kitchen has upgraded cabinets, granite counters, ceramic backsplash, upgraded stainless appliances, as well as a convenient island, pantry & space for your breakfast table. There's hardwood in the foyer, hallway, dining room & kitchen! Spread out in the adjacent family room ... you'll enjoy the gas fireplace in the colder months! You can retreat to the main floor library, but still be nearby. The formal dining room features wainscott, chair rail, tray ceiling & a bay window! The spacious upper level master bedroom has a tray ceiling and double walk-in closets! The luxury master bath features double sinks, upgraded tile, private water closet, garden tub & separate shower! There are 3 additional upper level bedrooms, a full bath with dual sinks & an upper level laundry room. An added plus is that the front loading washer & dryer convey. The lower level is light & bright with full walkout access to the rear yard. The rec room is huge, plus there's a full bath and a convenient storage room. Don't miss all the extras ... the 2 car garage has automatic openers with remotes. All window blinds convey. There are ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms & in the family room. The programmable thermostat conveys. The existing security system conveys. There is a full view front storm door. It's a great house ... absolutely immaculate & like new condition! Eagles Pointe is a great community ... amenities galore, a beautiful recreation center, outdoor pool, tennis courts, tot lots & more. Plus, for commuting, there is E-Z access to Rt 1, I-95, & VRE. Eagles Pointe is convenient to both Fort Belvoir & Quantico. Stonebridge Potomac Town Center & Potomac Mills are just 2 of the many nearby shopping areas. Or, if you want a walk in the woods ... just head to nearby Leesyslvania State Park or Prince William Forest. This is a great home, in a super area ... call now for an appointment to see it.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
3,344 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Air Cleaner
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Pud, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price