This beautiful brick front colonial is in exceptional condition! The top 2 levels have just been painted & there are newly installed light fixtures in the front hallway, kitchen & dining room. The library features built in book cases. The kitchen has been updated with granite counters & stainless appliances! Open floor floor plan with family room that leads to a sunlit sun room. The gas fireplace is open to both the family room & the sun room. There's a large deck off the sun room with plenty of space to relax & enjoy the nice wooded setting. There are just a few steps onto the level yard. Don't miss the small shed in the side yard. There's plenty of room for everyone with 4 spacious BR's on the upper level. The lower level features a huge rec room, a large den that has been used as a 5th bedroom (no window), a huge unfinished storage area & walk-out access to the rear yard. It's light & bright throughout with 2 front bay windows & a box bay window in the dining room. Note these updates ... the roof was replaced in 2021, The sunroom heat pump was replaced in 2016, The gas hot water heater was replaced in 2016 as well as the humidifiers for both the gas furnace & the heat pump. The gas furnace was replaced in 2012. There has been professional lawn care since 2011. It's great house, sparkling clean and has been very well cared for ... just waiting for you to make it your own.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,372 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price